Add a little flair to your keys with a few supplies you probably already have at home. Mix and match different colors of embroidery floss.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things you’ll need:
Things to do:
1. Cut a length of rope and fold it in half.
2. Tie a knot of embroidery floss around the twine, near the unfolded end.
3. Wrap the floss around the rope until it gets to the desired length and weave the end back in.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the remaining colors.
5. Fray the ends of the rope by pulling apart the strands.
6. Put the keychain on the loop end of the rope and tie it in a knot.