the pattern is called Muzetta's Waltz. I saw a single plate on Etsy for over $15.
It is made by famous WS George Radisson line. It was made around 1910 to 1940. Here is a link that will tell you more
Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
December 10, 2017
found this helpful
This type of china is pretty common and many people think it is valuable because it states "22K gold".
- This china has been produced for years and markings vary from "plain" (like yours) to markings with different styles of "crests".
- The true value of this china is very low but some sellers advertise it as "fine/exquisite china" and sometimes sell for higher prices.
- This is not the china made by the WS George Radisson line but is just what it states "Royal China".
- eBay and Etsy have several similar pieces listed but the asking prices range from $10 to over a hundred dollars.
- The china with the gold crest markings on the back seem to command more money.
- Here are some examples of similar pieces.
- I have not had any success in finding exactly where this china was made or what years it was produced.
- Here is some information about value but most of this is several years old. However, I do not believe the true value has changed very much.
If you are interested in selling your pieces, i would suggest you list it on eBay or Etsy (Craigslist may be better) and place whatever price suits you as you can always reduce the price if no one bids.
Was this helpful?