Pay attention to the quality of lampshade. When buying a wall lamp, first of all, look at the quality of the lamp itself.
1. Pay attention to the quality of lampshade. When buying a wall lamp, first of all, look at the quality of the lamp itself. The lampshade is usually made of glass, while the bracket is usually made of metal. Lampshade basically see whether its pervious to light is appropriate, and the design of the surface and color should correspond with the whole style of the bedroom. Whether the corrosion resistance of metal is good and whether the color and luster are bright and full is an important index to check the quality.
2. The brightness of the wall lamp. Generally speaking, soft light is better, and the degree should be less than 60 watts. In addition, different types of wall lamps should be selected according to the installation requirements, such as: single head wall lamp for small room, double head wall lamp for large room, and thicker wall lamp for large space; otherwise, thinner wall lamp. Finally, it should be noted that it is best to choose a wall lamp with a protective cover for the bulb, so as to prevent the wallpaper from igniting and causing danger.
3. The style and specification of wall lamp shall be coordinated with the installation site. For example, double fire wall lamp can be installed in large room and single fire wall lamp can be installed in small room.
4. The color of the wall lamp should be coordinated with the color of the wall.
5. The thickness of the wall lamp shall be coordinated with the environment of the installation site. If the surrounding space is large, thick wall lamp can be selected; if the surrounding space is narrow, thin wall lamp can be selected.
6. The power of wall lamp light source shall be consistent with the purpose of use.
7. The installation height of wall lamp should be slightly higher than the head.
If you want to know more about our free quotations, please click to contact us!